Midwest Logistics Systems Dedicated Yard Jockey truck driver
Midwest Logistics Systems Dedicated Yard Jockey truck driver - Calhoun , AL
Average pay: $950-$1,150 weekly
Home time: Daily
Experience: 3 months or greater CDL experience
Job ID: 222377
- Work directly for Midwest Logistics Systems (MLS).
- Predictable daily home time work schedule: Monday-Friday work, with occasional Saturdays.
- Move dry van trailers on customer yards for loading and unloading at docks.
- Prepare trailers for other drivers to transport.
- Occasionally assist in hauling loads to nearby locations.
Pay and bonus potential
- Hourly pay.
- Additional bonuses based on driving performance.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driverâs License (CDL).
- Live within 30 miles of Oxford, AL.
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Disability and life insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Ten paid holidays and paid time off.
- Company-wide time off during the weeks of July Fourth and Christmas.
- Company-provided uniforms.
A wholly owned subsidiary of Schneider, Midwest Logistics Systems, Ltd. (MLS) is operated separately from Schneider with its own operating procedures, qualification requirements, training program, pay packages and benefits. If you have any questions about becoming an MLS driver, please contact an MLS recruiter at 800-636-3143.
Job MLS Driver
Sign On Bonus