Midwest Logistics Systems Dedicated truck driver
Midwest Logistics Systems Dedicated truck driver - Farina , IL
Effingham, IL | Up to $1,600 sign-on bonus
Average pay: $1,000-$1,450 weekly
Home time: Daily
Experience: All CDL holders
Job ID: 220236
- Work directly for Midwest Logistics Systems (MLS).
- Predictable daily home time work schedule: Monday-Friday work, with occasional Saturdays.
- Out-and-back dedicated routes.
- Haul automotive parts in dry van trailers.
- No-touch, mostly drop-and-hook freight.
- 5 loads per week with 1 stop-off per load.
Pay and bonus potential
- Route and detention pay.
- Additional bonuses based on driving performance.
- $1,600 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driverâs License (CDL).
- Live within 30 miles of Effingham, IL.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Disability and life insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Ten paid holidays and paid time off.
- Company-wide time off during the weeks of July Fourth and Christmas.
- Company-provided uniforms.
- Operate well-maintained Volvo trucks.
A wholly owned subsidiary of Schneider, Midwest Logistics Systems, Ltd. (MLS) is operated separately from Schneider with its own operating procedures, qualification requirements, training program, pay packages and benefits. If you have any questions about becoming an MLS driver, please contact an MLS recruiter at 800-636-3143.
Job MLS Driver
Sign On Bonus 1600