Class A CDL - Local Intermodal nighttime truck driver
Class A CDL - Local Intermodal nighttime truck driver - Baltimore , MD
Top drivers earn up to $75,000 | $5,000 sign-on bonus
Average pay: $1,230-$1,360 weekly
Home time: Daily
Experience: 3 months or greater CDL experience
- Haul freight containers secured to company-owned chassis.
- 99% no-touch freight.
- Multiple loads per week with majority drop-and-hook.
- Drive in and out of railyards within 250 miles of Baltimore, MD.
Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage (practical miles) and load pay.
- Weekly paychecks.
- Earn at least $900 in weekly guarantee pay during your first 120 days.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
*Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
- Valid Class A Commercial Driverâs License (CDL).
- Tanker and HazMat endorsements required after hire.
- Live within 50 miles of Baltimore, MD.
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience.
Need one or more of your endorsements, or unsure if you qualify? Call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Newly increased paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per year.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Intermodal driving
- Less wasted time â 100% company-owned Intermodal chassis to reduce time at the rail yard and increase earning potential.
- New equipment â Nearly 100% automated transmissions in day cab and sleeper trucks averaging 3 years of age.
- Constant support â Onside, individual leaders and dispatch with low driver-to-leader ratios and 24/7/365 operation and maintenance support.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 5000
Baltimore, MD Class A CDL - Local Intermodal nighttime truck driver
Schneider Class A CDL - Local Intermodal nighttime truck driver Baltimore, MD
Recruiter Call Back
Have a recruiter call you back when it is more convenient for you! Simply fill out your contact information and select a best time for a recruiter to call you!