CDL Route Driver or Driver-in-Training
CDL Route Driver or Driver-in-Training - Glenwood Springs , CO
For this position you must be able to obtain a CDL Permit. You will train with an experienced driver on route for a Full Time Driver Position. Experienced CDL Drivers are also welcome to apply. $18 per hour without CDL, $20 – $25 per hour with CDL.
- 4 Day Work Week, Weekends Off
- Medical/Dental Insurance within 90 days for Full Time Employees
- Optional Vision, Life, and Accident Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Wellness Program and Free Health Screening
- 401(k) and Profit Sharing
Job Overview: Route delivery drivers are responsible for the delivery and merchandising of all products distributed by Quality Brands. They develop and maintain professional business relationships with all of our account partners.
Specific Duties: .
- Complete Pre-Trip/Post-Trip and Vehicle Inspection Report forms on a daily basis.
- Drive safely and adhere to all State Driving Laws and Regulations.
- Complete all delivery calls assigned for that day and additional delivery calls when directed by your Team Leader.
- Monitor and report all competitive activity and opportunities to the applicable Account Representative.
- Rotate all displays, backstock and shelves (where applicable). Ensure all products are rotated according to company and ABI directives.
- Sort sellable and non-sellable product when returning product to the warehouse.
- Balance invoices and currency received.
- Clean and organize the inside of the tractor and trailer daily.
- Check in days ending load with Operations Team Leader/ Warehouse.
- Develop and maintain a professional business relationship with all customers.
- Maintain a safety conscience work environment.
- Comply with all State Liquor Laws and Regulations.
- Must be qualified to operate applicable Company vehicles.
- Capable of fulfilling non-normal workday hours.
- Able to Obtain CDL Permit
- Forklift certification required or willing to obtain.
- Physically able to handle all Company products – Department of Labor Level 4 Heavy Work Job Evaluation (exerting 50-100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 25 to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or 10 to 20 pounds of force constantly).
Glenwood Springs, CO CDL Route Driver or Driver-in-Training
Quality Brands Distribution LLC CDL Route Driver or Driver-in-Training Glenwood Springs, CO
Recruiter Call Back
Have a recruiter call you back when it is more convenient for you! Simply fill out your contact information and select a best time for a recruiter to call you!