CDL-A Team Shuttle Driver- Avg. $216K/yr split
CDL-A Team Shuttle Driver- Avg. $216K/yr split - Lawrenceville , GA
Team shuttle drivers are home weekly, which is more than just a little perk for a job like this one. Bring your co-driver with you OR we’ll pair you with a compatible co-driver.
CDL-A Team Shuttle Truck Driver Benefits:
- Average $4,160 per week split; $216,320 per year split
- Competitive pay starting at .80 CPM split
- Average 5,200 – 5,300 miles per week split
- Weekly home time
- Transport LTL freight overnight between service centers throughout our network
- No-touch freight; 100% drop and hook
- No detention since you will be delivering to Averitt service centers
- Stay primarily in the Southern states
- Paid time off including 8 paid holidays
- Most benefits are effective after 30 days
- Excellent insurance coverage that includes medical, prescription, dental, vision, and hearing starting as low as $88.90/week for family plans and $34.15/week for individual plans
- Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability benefits
- Profit-sharing program in which our profits are given back to you as monthly direct deposits into your retirement account
- No-cap referral bonuses for all positions
- Averitt’s fleet includes local, dedicated, and regional truck driver jobs. Drivers can change their driving preferences as their careers progress, including opportunities in operations and leadership.
See for yourself why 15% of our driving force has been with the team for 20 years or more!
Ready to make a change? APPLY NOW to be an Averitt CDL-A Team Shuttle Driver!
Averitt Express is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Lawrenceville, GA CDL-A Team Shuttle Driver- Avg. $216K/yr split
Averitt Express CDL-A Team Shuttle Driver- Avg. $216K/yr split Lawrenceville, GA
Posted on July 29, 2022