CDL-A Dedicated Flex Truck Driver - Avg. $75+K/year
CDL-A Dedicated Flex Truck Driver - Avg. $75+K/year - Nashville , TN
Dedicated/supply chain drivers enjoy the many privileges that come with having consistent customers. Unlike our other dedicated accounts our dedicated flex position offers a good balance of driving for a variety of dedicated customers all while enjoying the benefits of a flexible work schedule.
CDL-A Dedicated Truck Driver Benefits:
- Competitive pay:
- Experienced drivers average $75,000+ per year
- Experienced starting pay is .56 cpm
- Increase to .58 cpm at 6 months
- Top pay of .60 cpm reached in 1 year
- Student/ trainee drivers average $55,000- $65,000 per year
- Student (including GI Bill Program) starting pay is .50 cpm
- Increases to .56 cpm after 1 year
- Increases to .58 cpm after 18 months
- Top pay of .60 cpm reached at 2 years
- Miles will fluctuate depending on which account you are working on
- Stop and loading/unloading pay(not all accounts)
- Detention, breakdown and layover pay when applicable
- Company sponsored per diem program
- Generally, home every week – rarely out two weeks
- Being adaptable to change and having the desire to work with a wide variety of freight are key requirements for these positions
- Occasionally supporting other Averitt operations when needed; to ensure you’ll always be rolling
- Serving multiple customers, will only work for 1 account at a time (a minimum of 1 week or until the customer’s needs are met) then haul another dedicated customer’s product
- Paid time off including 8 paid holidays (after 90 days)
- Excellent insurance coverage that includes medical, prescription, dental, vision and hearing starting as low as $93.95/week for family plans and $36.95/week for individual plans
- Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability benefits
- Profit Sharing plan allows you to share in the rewards of our efforts, with a portion of our profits given back to you as monthly direct deposits into your retirement account
- Referral rewards – cash bonuses for referrals
- Averitt’s fleet includes local, dedicated, and regional truck driver jobs. Drivers can change their driving preferences as their careers progress, including opportunities in operations and leadership
- PAID TRAINING!
- Short on experience? We have opportunities for recent driving school graduates and drivers with as little as one month of verifiable tractor-trailer experience in the past year, or 6 months of verifiable experience in the past 5 years.
- We love our Veterans! See below for more information on our GI Bill Training Program.
CDL-A Driver GI Bill Program:
If you are eligible for GI Bill benefits, you can earn up to $1,140 per month tax free, using your available Post 9/11 GI Bill funds, PLUS your weekly Averitt paycheck, PLUS up to $4,800 tuition/transition bonus from Averitt (paid weekly)!
We ARE NOT a truck driving school, you must have your CDL-A to join our team.
- Must have previously served in the U.S. military or have a family member with Post 9/11 GI Bill benefits available. To check to see if you have available benefits, please call the V.A at 888-442-4551. It could take the V.A. approximately 90 days to determine eligibility.
- If you qualify for the Post 9/11 GI benefits, you are eligible to get up to 12 monthly payments from the V.A. while you receive on-the-job training.
- You will receive 5 weeks of behind-the-wheel training at $1,000/week. During the remaining 46 weeks you will work with a mentor and leadership for follow-up training and communication.
- Eligible Veterans will complete all required paperwork during orientation. Benefit checks are paid directly from the Department of Veteran Affairs –not Averitt– usually 4-6 weeks after training begins.
Military Student Training Program:
- Must have a valid CDL-A with Post 9/11 GI benefits available
- Must have graduated from one of our approved truck driving schools in the past 180 days OR have any tractor trailer experience in the past 10 years (recruiter will review eligibility; military driving experience considered)
Ready to make a change? APPLY NOW to be an Averitt CDL-A Dedicated Truck Driver!
Averitt Express is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law
Nashville, TN CDL-A Dedicated Flex Truck Driver - Avg. $75+K/year
Averitt Express CDL-A Dedicated Flex Truck Driver - Avg. $75+K/year Nashville, TN
Recruiter Call Back
Have a recruiter call you back when it is more convenient for you! Simply fill out your contact information and select a best time for a recruiter to call you!