CDL A Dedicated Drivers - Excellent Pay and Benefits!
CDL A Dedicated Drivers - Excellent Pay and Benefits! - Greeley , CO
GREELEY, CO – CATTLE HAUL
Your Home for a Better Future.
Drive how you want with pay and benefits no one can beat. Feed the nation without sacrificing home time. Advance to the position you desire with our generous in-house training. No matter how you look at it, JBS is the carrier you’ve been searching for.
- $2,000 SIGN ON BONUS!!
- Paid by the Load: average of $1,100 a week
- Annually drivers average $65,000 with our top drivers earning $75,000+
- Paid Wait Time during loading and unloading
*($250 at 30 days, $250 at 90 days, $500 at 6 months, $1,000 at 1 year)
Benefits and Bonuses
- Health Benefits: vision, medical, and dental coverage. Benefit eligibility begins after 60 days of employment
- Paid: sick leave and six company observed holidays
- 401(k) match of up to 50% on the first 4% of contributions. Company match begins at one year of service and follows a five year vesting schedule.
- Rider Policy: available after 3 months, No pets
- Monthly fuel and safety bonuses
- Retention bonuses paid out annually starting year two
- Simplified Orientation: Starts online and concludes at your local terminal
Work and Route
- Days and Hours: Monday through Friday; occasional Saturdays; early morning start times (2 to 6 AM) until 3 PM or later.
- Driving Region: various local feed yards
- Hiring Area: within 30 miles of Greeley, CO
- More than Driving: the job requires coordinating load info with the plants, dispatch, and feed lots; drivers must also ensure the safe, humane handling of livestock.
- Daily Home Time
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Valid Class-A CDL with 1 year of 53′ tractor trailer experience.
- Mentor programs are available for drivers with less than a year of experience.
JBS and Pilgrimâs offers a full benefits package that includes competitive paid time off, medical, vision, and dental health plans and retirement programs. Inquiries related to our benefits, including eligibility, can be directed to our corporate recruiting team.
The Company has a good-faith expectation that this position will be filled within a base salary range between $65,000 – $75,000, while also understanding that salary is commensurate with the most qualified candidateâs skills and experience. This position may also be eligible for a discretionary bonus, subject to the terms and conditions of that program.
The Company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol, and background checks for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of their employment.
The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.
JBS Carriers is an Equal Opportunity Employer | EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled